Friday, July 23, 2010

The Uniform Files / Madewell 

This past Wednesday, some friends and I attended style website Refinery29's 5th Anniversary Bash, with the primary sponsors being Madewell and Redken. I'm not much for hair care products, so we'll just focus on the clothes shall we? 

I wasn't able to take any pictures at the event due to a memory card malfunction but you can check out some images here of some of the very stylish guests. 

In true form, I went in a simple Kain t-shirt, denim shorts and my new Elizabeth and James heels. As you all know by now, I'm pretty much obsessed with the simplicity of my uniform [classic t-shirt & denim combos] and while going through some of the pieces at the Madewell presentation, I immediately fell in love. Here's a look that I snagged from their website that I pretty much need, from top to bottom [sans jewelry -- I'm a gold girl or bust]:

Cascade blazer: $148 / Denim shorts: $59 / Tee: $29