Just Throw It In the Bag: Lauren Merkin

Thursday, February 4, 2010
Main Entry: clutch bag
Function: noun
Date: 1949
: a woman's small usually strapless handbag




In the fashion world, the word clutch is synonymous with the name Lauren Merkin. Her line of luxurious and unique handbags are the most sought after pieces, from starlets on the red carpet to girls "who just wanna have fun" out on the town. Trust me when I tell you:  

A Merkin will never disappoint

And here's your chance to snag a little glamorous treat for yourself: today at NOON, Gilt will be offering roughly a dozen pieces from Lauren Merkin's current collection. Here's preview:



With retail prices traditionally ranging from $165 to $375, this sale is a m-u-s-t.
Click HERE to join in on the shopping festivities.

3 comments:

Amber's Notebook said...

Oh sweet!! YAY for our Tatum's! I can't wait to get it! I am so jealous you got those wedges on gilt! I was SO mad I as working and couldn't get to Gilt in time...ughh! You what else is funny? I have the SAME Urban dress you wore on New Years and almost rocked that one instead! We defiantly had the best style for sure ;) My Camera is a Rebel Canon Xsi, i think that what you have right? I don't have the lens that it came with though, I usually use a 28-75mm or a 50mm lens on it. And I am SOO Jealous you are going to Fashion week! Yay! so glad we met and exchanged blogs trough that contest! Love your blog!

Tip said...

lucky u doll!! i am in love with the burgandy crush velvet one..thanks for introducing me to her line!

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me terribly much in my college assignment. Hats high to you send, will look forward in behalf of more interrelated articles promptly as its sole of my pet topic to read.