Oh Yes! Wait a minute Mr. Postman!

Monday, February 8, 2010
A few weeks ago, I appealed to you lovelies to vote for me in Lauren Merkin's "Once Upon A Clutch" contest. Well, as luck would have it (and my refusal to lose) I won! I still can't believe it. I've never won anything in my entire life, so this comes as a complete shock to me. I was one of three lucky young ladies to win the clutch of my dreams from their current collection. And it just so happens that one of the winners, Amber, also has a fashion blog aptly titled "Amber's Notebook." It's no surprise that she won as she not only has an impeccable sense of personal style but an amazing figure. Please check out her blog to not only see the clutch she selected, but some of her daily fashion musings.

To the right is the image I submitted. A special thank you to my friend Anne for sharing the spotlight with me! And the lovelies at Lauren Merkin had the following to say about my winning New Year's Eve look:


"Yanique's updated rendition of the classic little black dress is right on trend and won her 49 votes! Tatum Pale Gold is really the only thing she was missing."


If I could blush, I totally would. And I know what you want (what you really really want) so without further adieu, I give you my new Lauren Merkin Tatum in Pale Gold:



Absolutely stunning. I can't wait to carry her during Fashion Week in a few days. Once again, thank you so much to Lauren Merkin for providing such an amazing opportunity and to all of my friends who took the time out to vote for me!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME! Congratulations! That bag is gorgeous. My friend Amber won too--you guys have fab style!!

Amber said...

ahhhh my hasn't arrived yet I am so jealous!

Hi Andi *waves*

Amber said...

And thank you so much for the shout out=)

I will definitely return the favor=)

bestmich said...

It will look great with whatever you will wear this weekend.

InnyVinny said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

The clutch is beautiful.

The Freelancer's FashionBlog said...

Lucky you, it's a fine clutch!

And thank you for the nice comment on my blog :)

Ash Fox said...

so awesome! congrats babe!

x

(always)alanna said...

ahhh congratulations- fabulous!
and have an amazing time at FW, im so jealous you're going!
xx
and gorgeouss blogg- will definitely be back again visiting SOON!

Donna Vitan said...

Congratulations! I hope it goes well with many outfits!