Monday, August 15, 2011

[Lights Out] Happy Birthday to Me



I apologize for my absence. I've been busy trying to sort out my life but not too busy to enjoy my birthday dinner with some close girlfriends. We enjoyed a wonderful meal Cipriani Downtown. Lauren has dined at Cipriani many times, so we had a wonderful selection appetizers, entrees and deserts. Above is an image of my entree, the sea bass. I highly recommend it.

I'm usual known for wearing the uniform on a daily basis, I decided to dress up a bit with an AKA blouse, Pleasure Doing Business bandage skirt, Rachel Leigh necklace and Prada leopard animal fur heels. I was affectionately known for the evening as the "black Kardashian." 

After dinner, we grabbed a table at The Soho Grand and enjoyed a bottle of my favorite champagne, Veuve Clicquotwhile we danced the night away. Eventually, we found ourselves on the LES and in the middle of a major rainstorm but overall, I had a really enjoyable night. Although friends may come and go like seasons, I feel very thankful for those who are ever-present in my life. 

8 comments:

black panther said...

happy belated bday, beautiful. :)

Roya said...

You and your friends look fantastic. Happy birthday.

Chrissy Rutherford said...

Too bad I ruined that first picture, wahh

Chrissy Rutherford said...

p.s. everyone's hair looks so shiny and fabulous :)

Unknown said...

looks like you had fun!!

http://coilymystic.blogspot.com
http://zoelove.bigcartel.com/

Unknown said...

"The Black Kardashian" lol great! :) Happy Belated. You look great.

xo

Unknown said...

Looks like you had an amazing birthday, fellow Leo!

Olive

www.VisforOlive.blogspot.com

Neekoh said...

Aww, happy birthday! Looks like a fab time. And some delicious food :)

XXo,
Neekoh