Monday, August 15, 2011

[Lights Out] Happy Birthday to Me



I apologize for my absence. I've been busy trying to sort out my life but not too busy to enjoy my birthday dinner with some close girlfriends. We enjoyed a wonderful meal Cipriani Downtown. Lauren has dined at Cipriani many times, so we had a wonderful selection appetizers, entrees and deserts. Above is an image of my entree, the sea bass. I highly recommend it.

I'm usual known for wearing the uniform on a daily basis, I decided to dress up a bit with an AKA blouse, Pleasure Doing Business bandage skirt, Rachel Leigh necklace and Prada leopard animal fur heels. I was affectionately known for the evening as the "black Kardashian." 

After dinner, we grabbed a table at The Soho Grand and enjoyed a bottle of my favorite champagne, Veuve Clicquotwhile we danced the night away. Eventually, we found ourselves on the LES and in the middle of a major rainstorm but overall, I had a really enjoyable night. Although friends may come and go like seasons, I feel very thankful for those who are ever-present in my life. 

9 comments:

black panther said...

happy belated bday, beautiful. :)

Roya said...

You and your friends look fantastic. Happy birthday.

Chrissy Rutherford said...

Too bad I ruined that first picture, wahh

Chrissy Rutherford said...

p.s. everyone's hair looks so shiny and fabulous :)

Coily Mystic said...

looks like you had fun!!

http://coilymystic.blogspot.com
http://zoelove.bigcartel.com/

Maggie ☮ said...

"The Black Kardashian" lol great! :) Happy Belated. You look great.

xo

Golden Girl Olive said...

Looks like you had an amazing birthday, fellow Leo!

Olive

www.VisforOlive.blogspot.com

Neekoh said...

Aww, happy birthday! Looks like a fab time. And some delicious food :)

XXo,
Neekoh

jim kill said...

20150326huangqihangred timberland boots
ray ban sunglasses
burberry outlet
cheap nfl jerseys
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton uk
fitflops clearance
michael kors canada
mont blanc mountain
jordan concords
ralph lauren outlet
fitflops clearance
polo outlet
louis vuitton handbags
abercrombie fitch
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
ray ban glasses
michael kors handbags
retro 11
abercrombie
ray ban canada
gucci belt
michael kors outlet online
ray ban sunglasses
hollister
cheap ray bans
louis vuitton outlet
mont blanc
kobe bryant shoes
chanel outlet online
christian louboutin
michael kors
oakley sunglasses wholesale