Friday, December 2, 2011

[Last Night's Party] Pamela Love ShopStyle Launch Party at Tribeca Grand


Last night, my friends and I attended the Pamela Love ShopStyle launch party at Tribeca Grand. Love (seen in the first image, on the right), a native New Yorker, originally designed jewelry for personal wear. In just a few short years, Love went from creating pieces for self-expression to an individual line, as well as collaborations with some designer heavyweights: Zac Posen, Yigal Azrouel and Marchesa to name a few. And just recently, Love was the receipient of the CFDA Fashion Fund, which honored her for her promise as a rising talent in the fashion industry.  

Kanon Vodka provided the beverages while Becka Diamond did her best to get the guests on the dance floor. I spotted Kelly Framel of The Glamourai, with her signature short curls and bright lip. What I did not see was any jewelry! One of my friends mentioned that there were a few pieces on a tray somewhere; I thought that was strange considering the event was about the launch of a capsule collection for ShopStyle. The jewelry should have been featured in such a way that the pieces were the focus, not the open bar. Nevertheless, my friends and I had an enjoyable evening; there's nothing like a jewelry launch party to kick off the gift giving season.

To see Pamela Love's capsule collection at ShopStyle, please click here. For more on Pamela Love and her individual collection, please click here

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

great pictures!! I adore Pamela Love :)

xoxoxox
thevixenmix.blogspot.com

Candypop said...

Pamela love *dies* so lucky to attend this event!

www.candypop-lamour.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the pictures! And the sort of blue hair!!

Thank you for your comment on my blog, it is such a great support you're giving me!

Whish you all the best!

x Romi

http://blaastyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

cute!!
xoxo