[If I were a rich girl] The Queen's Dream Wish list
MY TEN PICKS FOR A FANTASY CHRISTMAS
I'm a firm believer in the philosophy, "If you're going to dream, dream big," so I did with this little fantasy Christmas Wish list. I'll be following up shortly with more affordable holiday gift ideas, but for now, dream with me in the land of luxury.
- Dannijo Bea Necklace: It is no secret that I'm thoroughly obsessed with Dannijo. The Bea would be an excellent addition to my humble but colorful jewelry collection as a transition piece from day to evening.
- Dannijo Sinatra Necklace: Yet another fantastic piece from Dannijo for the Peter Pan collar aficionado.
- YSL Beastie Ring: I love that semi-precious stone is being held in what appears to be talons. Rings with animalistic accents are always a winner in my book.
- Christian Louboutin Bibi 140 Suede Platform Pumps: Those pumps are not only classic but quite versatile, thanks to the nude color.
- Prada Butterfly Sunglasses: Although those particular Prada sunglasses are from an older season, they are still classic, especially for someone with my particular head shape and size. Unfortunately, I don't believe that they're in production anymore.
- YSL Tribute Sandals in Python: PETA is going to hate me for that one. I just noticed that somehow, that sandal dropped from the thousands to the hundreds -- talk about a recession special!
- Kara Ross Small Shirt Cuff: PETA is going to hate me for that one as well. I'm pretty sure that Ross uses lizard skin but I wouldn't lose sleep over that bracelet.
- Celine Luggage Tote: The tote speaks for itself.
- Antik Batik Lisa Sequin Dress: I randomly came across the Lisa dress on sale somewhere months ago. Since then, I've been dying to get my hands on her -- she'd be perfect for New Years Eve (not that I have any plans).
- Chanel Jumbo Flap: As if I even need to tell you, person on a fashion blog, why I want/need that bag.